- Unparalleled efficiency and speed of work, in comparison with traditional sandblasting and waterblasting methods
- The ability to work simultaneously in close proximity to other trades or maintenance processes
- Uses only fresh water
- Reduced manpower requirements
- No clean-up costs
- No added costs of abrasives
- No special access requirements (staging, cranes, platforms, etc.)
- Fast, safe, clean and efficient operation
Hydroblasting is a cleaning method that utilises highly pressurised fresh water to remove old paint, chemicals, or contamination build-up without damaging the original surface. It is the ideal cleaning solution for both internal and external surfaces because it allows penetration into otherwise inaccessible or difficult-to-reach places.
Dememarine Services uses the latest technology in hydroblasting methods: top-of-the-line Combijet hydroblasting machinery — which includes the very latest robotic systems – handled by professionally trained operators to ensure the most effective treatment for a specific project or need. Using this innovative robotic equipment, we are able to undertake washing, hydroblasting and vacuum hydroblasting on vessel hulls, in cargo holds, on storage tanks and many other contaminated or neglected surfaces.